Dr. Aarti Welling
Masters in Orthopaedic Physiotherapy
English, Hindi, Marathi
My motive is to excel in my field through hard work, research, skills and perseverance. To obtain a position of responsibility that utilizes my skills and experience and keen to work in an environment where I can enrich my knowledge as well as to serve my patients and my country with the best of my ability.
Completed NPTEL (NIE- ICMR e – Certificate Course Funded by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India) Certification course on “Health Research Fundamentals”
Certified and trained in several professional treatment/assessment approaches like KCAT, Taping, Maitland mobilization, Mulligans approach, Pilates, IASTM, Matrix rhythm therapy, dry needling etc. Guided 10 postgraduate and co-guide for 05 postgraduate thesis so far.
- Orthopaedic Physiotherapy
- Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation
- Sports Rehabilitation
- Manual Therapy
- Exercise Therapy
- Best Teacher Student Choice Award by KLE Institute of Physiotherapy in the year 2017
- Awarded 2nd Prize for paper presentation senior category at MGM International Physiotherapy Conference.
- Editorial Secretary from 2019 -2021 and now as Managing editor of Indian Journal of Physical Therapy and Research- an official journal of KLE Institute of Physiotherapy, Belagavi.
- Worked towards devising an equipment ‘ALGOCURE’ which is an automated machine to assess and treat the myofascial trigger points [applied for patent]. PATENT applied: Development of algocure equipment for assessment and treatment of trigger points. Application number: 202041006249A.
- Worked towards designing prototype of turnbuckle osteoarthritis knee brace with sensor based assessment of forces.
- Resource person at several CME, conference, camps and workshops at national & regional levels.
- Research Publications: 14
- Presentation: 04
- Member Indian Association of Physiotherapists: L- 50545
- Society of Indian Physiotherapists: 0340