Dr. Abhijeet Balasaheb Shitole
MBBS, MD (Anaesthesiology), FIACTA(Fellowship in Cardiac Anaesthesia), FTEE (Fellowship in Transesophageal Echocardiography)
English, Hindi, Marathi, Sanskrit, Kannada
I am Dr. Abhijeet B Shitole, I have completed my MBBS from MIMSR Medical College, Latur, in 2007, MD in Anaesthesiology, post graduate from LTM Medical College and Sion Hospital, Mumbai in 2011, Both from Maharastra University of Health Sciences. Then I have pursued fellowship in cardiac Anaesthesia (FIACTA) and Perioperative Transesophageal Echocardiography (FTEE) from prestigious Narayana Hrudayalaya Hospital and Cardiovascular Sciences, Bangalore.I have been working in prestigious KLES Dr Prabhakar Kore Hospital and MRC since 2014 till date. I have been actively involved in Anaesthetic and Perioperative care of cardiac patients and Perioperative Transesophageal Echocardiography.
- Adult cardiac Anaesthesiologist
- Pediatric cardiac Anaesthesiologist
- Perioperative Transesophageal Echocardiographer
- Expertise in Cardiac Transplant Anaesthesia
- Expertize in Transthoracic Echocardiography in ICU Settings
- Expertize in Bedside Lung Ultrasound
- Expertize in Extracoporeal Mechanical Cardiovascular Support institution
- IACTA-KABEER National Award for best outgoing fellow in cardiac Anaesthesia in year 2015.
- 4 Original Articles as First Author
- 2 case reports as one of the authors