Dr. Ajeet Hundekar
English, Kannada, Hindi, Marathi
Dr Ajeet Hundekar is an experienced orthopaedic surgeon with keen interest in Shoulder and Sports injuries(arthroscopy). He completed his M.B.B.S from Belgaum Institute of Medical sciences, Belgaum in 2013 and then completed M.S(ortho) from J.J.M medical college Davangere. While working at KEM hospital, Pune he developed interest towards arthroscopy and further went to specialize in the field of arthroscopy and Sports medicine.
- Arthroscopy(Sports medicine)
- Complex Trauma
- Ramesh R, Ajeet Hundekar. A prospective comparative study in the management of Seinsheimer type IIB and type IIIA subtrochanteric fracture with proximal femoral nail (PFN) versus proximal femur locking compression plate. International Journal of Recent Trends in Science and technology February 2016; 18(1): 01-04
- Ramesh R, Ajeet Hundekar. Clinical follow-up study on the management of complex metaphyseal fractures of the tibia with hybrid external fixation. International Journal of Recent Scientific Research Vol. 8, Issue, 1, pp. 15090-15094, January, 2017.
- Ramesh R, Ajeet Hundekar. A prospective comparative study in the clinical outcome of trochanteric and subtrochanteric fracture femur with proximal femoral nail versus dynamic hip screw. International Journal of Recent Scientific Research Vol. 7, Issue, 4, pp. 10314-10318, April, 2016
- Dr Ajeet Hundekar, Dr Santosh Mared. Management of distal tibia fractures with MIPPO. National Journal of Clinical Orthopaedics 2021, Vol. 5 Issue 1, Part A page-16-21
- Dr Ajeet Hundekar, Dr Santosh Mared. A comparitive & prospective analysis of unstable trochanteric fractures fixed with PFN and PFN AII. National Journal of Clinical Orthopaedics 2021, Vol. 5 Issue 3, Part A.
- Dr. Arunkumar G, Dr. Ajeet hundekar and Dr. Satish Nesri. A prospective study of management of distal end of radius fractures in adults by ligamentotaxis using external fixator with distracton. National Journal of Clinical Orthopaedics 2022, Vol. 6 Issue 2, Part A.