Dr. Anand B Heggannavar
Consultant in Orthopaedic Manual Therapy
MPT ( PhD)
English, Hindi, Marathi, Kannada
In the year 2000, I received my BACHELOR OF PHYSIOTHERAPY from the Department of Physiotherapy, Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belagavi, which is affiliated with Karnataka University Dharwad, Karnataka, and in the year 2006, MASTER OF PHYSIOTHERAPY from Laxmi Memorial College of Physiotherapy, Mangalore, which is affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science, Bangalore, Karnataka. Currently seeking a doctorate.
Currently, I am an Associate Professor at KAHER Institute of Physiotherapy Belagavi and a Consultant Physiotherapist at KLES Dr Prabhakar Kore Hospital and Research Medical Centre. Belagavi. I have a combined academic and clinical experience of more than 16 years.
I performed the role of Associate Editor, Indian Journal of Physical Therapy and Research. Also I am International advisory for Bulletin of Faculty of Physical Therapy, Cairo. I am also working in the capacity of Assistant Controller of Examinations KAHER Belagavi.
- Manual Therapy in Musculoskeletal Disorders and Sports Injuries
- Gait and Movement analysis
- Pain Management
- KLE University Best Teacher Award 2015
- Resource Person: 17
- Chairman for Scientific session – 05
- Judge for scientific Paper/Poster presentation – 03
- Indexed in Scopus/Web of Science/UGC: 10
- Other Indexed: 39
- Non Indexed – 11
- National Scientific Presentations: 07
- International Scientific Presentations: 04 (Amsterdam-2011, Singapore2015, Geneva 2019, Dubai 2021)
- L-7413 – Indian association of Physiotherapists
- 0367 – Society of Indian Physiotherapists
- Conferences Attended: 17
- Workshop Attended: 35
- UDEHP Workshops Attended: 18