Dr. Anil Muragod
BPT, MPT, Ph.D
Kannada, Hindi, English
Completed my graduation from Karnataka University Dharwad from JNMC, Masters from RGUHS from Nitte institute of physiotherapy Mangalore, and Ph.D from KAHER BELAGAVI. I was working at wockhardt hospital Bangalore for 4 year’s before joining to kle Institute of physiotherapy. total 20 year of experience in the field of physiotherapy. I have 25 publication at index journals and presented papers in various conferences. I was resource person and chaired the scientific sessions at various conferences. Presently working as Professor and HOD of geriatric physiotherapy
- Vestibular rehabilitation
- Geriatric rehabilitation
- BOS member
- Academic council member
- Under went Tai Chi apparent instructor course on 14th Feb 2009.
- M2T – Blade, Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization, International workshop. Belagavi on 30 and 31st May 2016.
- Basic and advance cource on Matrix rhytham Therapy Held on Dec 21 and 22 2017.
- K Cat Certificate course
- 25 Publications
- Life member of the Indian Association of Physiotherapists. Membership no: 9366.