Dr. Arati V. Mahishale
Professor and Head of Department
Kannada, English, Hindi, Maratha
Professor & HOD of Department of OBG Physiotherapy. Specialized in Pelvic Floor Rehabilitation. Assistant coordinator at IQAC, 34 national & international publications on Women’s Health Physiotherapy. Associate Editor of Indian Journal of Physical Therapy & Research. Editorial member Indian Journal of Health Science.
- Pelvic Floor Rehab specialist deals with female and male pelvic floor dysfunctions like urinary and fecal incontinence, organ prolapse, Pelvic pain syndromes in antenatal & postpartum period, musculoskeletal problems in adolescent girls & Menopausal women, sexual dysfunctions in females.
- Best Teacher Award, 2014, KLE University
- Ph.D awarded in 2014
- 34 scientific papers publishes in national & international journals
- Assistant coordinator at IQAC
- Associate Editor of Indian Journal of Physical Therapy & Research
- Editorial member Indian Journal of Health Science