Dr. Aswini Ramachandran
Ayush Clinic (Alternative Medicine)
English, Kannada, Malayalam, Tamil
Myself, Dr. Aswini Ramachandran. I completed BAMS from PNNM Ayurveda medical college, Cheruthuruthy, Kerala, 2014 and pursued MD in Ayurveda Psychiatry from SDM College of Ayurveda, Udupi, with University first rank. I worked in Sree Subramania Ayurveda nursing home, Calicut, Kerala, in March 2020. I worked with Saigram Ayurveda Hospital and research institute, Coimbatore, Tamilnadu, as Senior Medical Officer and Academic Consultant ( Medvaidya Project). I joined KLE Shri BM Kankanawadi Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya, Belagavi, in December 2020 as an Assistant Professor in the Department of Kayachikitsa ( Internal Medicine) and Consultant at KLE Ayurveda Hospital till date. Currently, along with my job, I am pursuing PhD from the KLE Academy of Higher Education, Belagavi. I have experience in the field of Ayurveda Psychiatry as well as Internal Medicine.
- In the field of Psychiatry- Depressive disorders, Stress and neurotic disorders, Psychosis, Deaddiction, Insomnia, Child Psychiatry etc
- Counselling, Meditation techniques
- Musculoskeletal disorders
- Respiratory system
- Gastrointestinal system
- Brain related disorders
- Skin disorders
- University first rank in final year MD from RGUHS and second rank in first year Manovijnan evum manasaroga MD.
- 2 Papers published on Major Depressive disorder and Kleptomania
- Total papers presented in variousseminars-9
- 4 paper presented- International seminars
- 5 paper presented- National seminars