Dr. Binita Mallapur
Consultant and Associate Professor
DNB (Plastic Surgery)
English, Marathi, Hindi, Konkani
- M.B.B.S,(1999-2003), PAD. Dr.D.Y.Patil Med Col,Navi Mumbai, M.U.H.S.
- DNB (General Surgery),(2006-2009) Lokmanya Hospital, Chinchwad, Pune, NBE
- DNB (Plastic Surgery),(2011-2014) Bombay Hospital and Institute of Medical Research, Mumbai, NBE
- Fellowship in Cleft and Craniofacial Surgery (2016-2018) J.N.Medical College, KAHER
- Worked in many Government and Charitable hospital including paediatric plastic surgery unit.
- Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with expertise in Brachial Plexus Surgery in entire North Karnataka.
- Vascular injuries
- Hand and Microvascular surgery
- Cleft and Craniofacial Surgery
- Cosmetic surgeries like
- Breast augmentation or reductions
- Distinction in ENT
- 1st Runner up in I.A.P. Quiz 2003.
- Conducted ATLS programme in M.G.M Hospital ,Aurangabad,2007.
- Attended Basic course in Microsurgical Techniques at Ethicon Institute of Surgical Education, Mumbai2012.
- Awarded “Vasudhan Arjin Fellowship In Laser Surgery” by Association of Plastic Surgeons of India for the year 2013.
- Awarded “KEM Travelling Fellowship in Microsurgery” by Association of Plastic Surgeons of India for the year 2014 done in Ganga Hospital, Coimbatore.
- Attended “ Revised Basic Course Workshop” MCI Nodal Centre for Faculty Development 6th-8th January 2017.
5 Papers published in Reputed journals
- Association of Plastic Surgeons of India(APSI)
- Indian Society of Cleft Lip Palate and Craniofacial Anomalies (ISCLPCA)
- Cleft Surgeon in KLES Smile Train Project
- Indian Society for Surgery of Hand(ISSH)
- Brachial Plexus Surgeon Society of India
- Karnataka Association of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons(KAPRAS)