Dr. Deepashri Mutalik Antin
MBBS, MS (Ophthalmology), FICO, FVRS
Kannada, Marathi, English, Hindi, Telugu
Myself Dr.Deepashri ,a resident of Belagavi.
Alumnus from Divine Providence convent high School, MBBS graduate from SDM Medical College and Postgraduation in Ophthalmology from Govt Medical College,Bellary.
Clinical and teaching experience as a Senior resident at SDM Medical college and LTMMC&H,Sion hospital,Mumbai for a period of 1 year.
I have also served as an Assistant Professor at SDM Medical college,Navodaya Medical College and currently as Assistant Professor in JNMC,Belagavi.
I have pursued Longterm Vitreoretina,Uvea and ROP fellowship at Narayana Nethralaya, Bengaluru.
My current interests are in ROP screening and implementing it throughout Belagavi district through National Program.
Other interests include PG teaching, Diabetic Retinopathy, Uveal diseases.
- Diabetic retinopathy
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
- Uveal diseases
- “Best outgoing student” of SDM Medical college and hospital, Dharwad,Karnataka for 2005-06 batch.
- Best case presentation at YOSI – AIOC 2021.
- Karnataka Ophthalmic society
- All India Ophthalmology society
- Indian ROP society
- Publications- 2 National and 6 Internatiinal Journals.