Dr. Guruprasad Antin
Consultant Pulmonologist and Intensivist
MBBS, MD( Respiratory Medicine), FNB( Critical Care Medicine)
English, kanada, Hindi, Marathi.
Completed my MBBS from SDM Medical college Dharwad in 2011 and did my masters ( MD) in Respiratory Medicine from JJMMC Davangere, Karnataka, and secured 1st rank in RGUHS examination in 2015. Started working as Consultant Pulmonologist at SDM Medical College for 3 years, later on joined Bombay hospital and Medical research centre , in Mumbai
for FNB and completed my super specialization in Critical care medicine. Joined sparsh superspeciality hospital,Bangalore as intensivist for 2 years. With an experience of 10 years in Respiratory Medicine and critical care medicine. Proficient in managing all kinds of Respiratory diseases and critically ill patients and providing excellent patient care. Special interests in Respiratory critical care, Neuro critical care, cardiac critical care, interventional Pulmonology and post transplant ICU care.
Team player and excellent organizational ability.
- Respiratory emergencies and Critical care
- Post Tranplant ICU care
- Neuro critical care
- Trauma care
- Distinction Gold medal in MBBS for Anatomy, Pathology, Medicine, Paediatrics
- 1st rank in MD( Respiratory Medicine) for Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka, in 2015.
- 3 papers published at national level
- Member of Indian society of critical care medicine ( ISCCM)
- Short term scholarship study from ICMR