Dr. K. Ravishankar Naik
Kannada, Hindi, English
Dr. K. Ravishankar Naik is a consultant neurologist with over 30 years of experience in neurological practice. After completing the DM Neurology training in the prestigious National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences, Bengaluru he has worked at various medical institutions. He is working as a Professor & Head of Neurology at the Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College and as a senior consultant neurologist at KLES Dr. Prabhakar Kore Hospital & Medical Research Center since 2001.
He is closely involved in the care of patients with acute stroke care and other neurological emergencies including epilepsies, neuromuscular disorders. He is actively involved in teaching the post-doctoral Neurology and Neurosciences technology students in J.N. Medical College. He has presented papers at National and International Conferences, written chapters and has several scientific publications. He has conducted workshops on Electroneuromyography. He has membership with different academic bodies of Neurology.
- Neuromuscular Disorders
- Clinical Neurophysiology
- Clinical Neurophysiology subsection of Indian Academy of Neurology
- Publications: 40
- Indian Academy of Neurology
- Indian Stroke Association
- Indian Epilepsy Association
- American Academy of Neurology
- American Academy of Neuromuscular and Electrodiagnostic Medicine (AANEM)
- International Parkinson Disease and Movement Disorders Society