Dr. Kamal Prakash Patil
MBBS, MD, FICOG
Obstetrics & Gynaecology
English, Kannada, Hindi, Marathi
Currently working as a senior professor in department of obstetrics & gynecology, JNMC. Completed MBBS, MD from JN medical College, Belagavi, Karnatak University, Dharwad. Established sub speciality clinic in prenatal Diagnosis at KLES DR. Prabhakar kore hospital & MRC in 2001. Areas of interest are High risk pregnancy, prenatal diagnosis.& genetic counseling.
- Obstetrics & gynecology
- Maternal Fetal medicine
- Prenatal Diagnosis
- Fellow Indian college of obstetrics & gynecology 2009
- Best Teacher award by Jnmc students association 2012
- Secretary Belgaum Obg society 2001 to 2003
- President Belgaum Obg society 2013 to 2015
- Consultant WHO India.& MOHFW, India 2007 to 2009
- Country HBLSS Trainer in EMONC for KAHERS JNMC & NIH, RTI, USA 2008 to 2011
- Joint Organising secretary KSOGA 2012
- Organising co chairperson YUVA KSOGA 2018
- Organising co chairperson KISAR 2019
- Co – PI for DHANI project PHFI India & KAHERS JNMC. 2015 TO 2020.
- Delivered lectures & chaired sessions at international, National & state conferences.
- Member Belgaum Obg society.
- Iife member Member FOGSI, India
- Life member Indian Menopause Society.
- Member BOS KAHER 2017 to 2022
- Member Academic council KAHER 2018 to 2020
- 36 papers – published in National & international peer-reviewed journals.