Dr. Kiran S Patil
Professor and Orthopaedic Surgeon
M.B.B.S, D.A(Mumbai), D.Ortho, M.S.Ortho
English, Kannada, Marathi, Hindi
Working as faculty in orthopedic department,Trauma and emergency medicine, JNMC, KAHER and consultant orthopedic surgeon, KLE hospital for last 32 years.
Guide and Examiner to PhD scholars in orthopedics and for MS orthopedics. Co Guide for PhD scholars in ayurveda
Evaluator for research dissertation for PhD orthopedics for MUHS, Nashik.
Full time Residential posts done in renowed institute like Sion hospital Attached to Lokmanya Tilak Medical College, Mumbai.
Awardee of “Diploma in Anaesthesiology” By college of Physician and Surgeons, Mumbai
Organising Secretary For CME and Workshop on “CURRICULUM, PLANNING AND EVALUATION”, Department of medical education, Belgaum.
Co-Ordinator editor for “Souvenier for 30th annual conference” Indian association of sports medicine
Organising Committee member for “53rd Annual Conference” Indian Orthopedic Association, Bengaluru.
- Trauma and Emergency medicine
- Best paper Award of OASIS Conference – August 2015, Tamilnadu
- Rastriya Ratna Award , Gold medal 2004 . Certificate of excellence in medical Profession, Bengaluru.
- 1st in merit amongst the successful candidates for diploma in orthopedics august 1986 by Karnataka University, Dharwad
- 2nd Rank to the University (Shivaji , Kolhapur) in 1st year B.pharmacy
- Member of board of studies for surgery and allied subjects at KLE University 2013-2015
- Head of department of Orthopedics, JNMC, KLE University from 1st October 2014 – 30 September 2016
- Indian Medical Association, New Delhi
- Indian Orthopedic Association
- Karnataka Orthopedic Association, Bengaluru
- Red Cross Society of India
- Scientific Papers presented – 41
- Publications – 41
- Participation in Conferences
- International – 1
- National – 20
- State – 27
- Regional – 4
- Participation in workshops – 21
- Participation in CME – 56
- Participation in free health camps – 24
- Guide for PGs – 13
- Guide for PhD dissertation – 3