Dr. Nikhil Manvi
MBBS, MS Orthopedics, Fellowship in Joint replacement and Fellowship in Arthroscopy
English, Hindi, Kannada
Dr Nikhil Manvi has finished is MS in Orthopaedic in year 2019 from Nitte University, KSHEMA, Mangalore. Following MS, he worked as senior resident in JNMC, KAHER University for a period of 1 and half year, where he managed complex fractures, spine and arthroplasty cases.
Following that he did his Fellowship in Robotic Joint replacement and Fellowship in Joint replacement and partial Joint Replacement at Sunshine Hospitals Hyderabad in 2021. In year 2022 he did his Fellowship in Arthroscopy Kneee, Shoulder and Sports injuries at Sunshine hospitals.
He is now currently working as Assistant Professor and consultant orthopedic surgeon at KLE Prabhakar Kore hospital Belagavi .
- Joint Replacement
- Robotic Joint replacement
- Arthroscopy and Sports injures
- Pediatric trauma
- Deformity Correction
- Certified Stryker Mako robotic joint replacement and Oxford partial knee replacement surgeon
- Lifetime Indian society of Hip and knee Surgeons Membership
- Lifetime KOA member
- published “Effectiveness of circumpatellar cauterization in TKR” – IJOS-2019