Dr. Panchalingappa Betageri
Assistant professor, Department of Medical Gastroenterology
MD, DM Gastro
Kannada, Hindi, English, Telugu
I Dr Panchalingappa Betageri, Gastroenterologist and Hepatologist, presently working as Assistant Professor in department of Medical Gastroenterology at KLE’s Dr Prabhakar kore Hospital & MRC.
I’ve completed MBBS from SDM medical College, Dharwad in 2013 Followed by MD in Internal Medicine from SSMC, Rewa, MP in 2017. Later specialised in Gastroenterology by pursuing DM from AMC vishakapatnam, AP in 2021
- worked as Senior Resident in Medicine department at SUIMS shivamogga for 1 year (2017-2018)
- worked as Consultant Gastroenterologist at Lakeview Hospital Belgaum for 1 year( 2021-2022)
Areas of Intrest
- Gastroesophageal reflux diseases
- Peptic ulcer diseases
- Gastro intestinal Bleeding- upper and lower
- Abdominal pain evaluation
- Acute and Chronic Hepatitis of any cause
- Acute liver failure
- Acute on chronic liver failure
- Chronic liver diseases
- Chronic Diarrhoea evaluation
- Irritable bowel Syndrome
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Malabsorption syndromes
- Acute and Chronic pancreatic diseases
- Biliary diseases
- Gallstones disease
- Constipation evaluation and management.
- GI malignancy evaluation and management.
- Patient focused and experienced service toward patients by successfully diagnosing, treating and also managing patient illnesses
- Experience in diagnosing Complex Gastrointestinal and Hepatology diseases and their management.
- Expert in Performing Upper GI and Lower GI Scopies, performed >3000 GI procedures( diagnostic and therapeutic)
- Experience of Stricture dilatation, variceal band ligation, Foreign body removal, APC, Manometry, Percutaneous liver biopsy.
- Member of American College of Gastroenterologists.