Dr. Prakash Somashekhar Mahantshetti
Head of Department & Consultant Neurosurgeon
MBBS, M.S (Surgery), M.Ch (Neurosurgery)
Kannada, Hindi, Marathi, English
Completed MBBS from J. N. Medical College, Belagavi, MS (Surgery) from KIMS, Hubli and M.Ch (Neurosurgery) from NIMHANS, Bengaluru. Presently working as Professor & Head of the Department in KLES Dr. Prabhakar Kore Hospital & Medical Research Centre, Belagavi.
- Skull Base
- Cranio & spinal trauma
- Neuro - oncology
- Degenerative spine surgery
- Skull Base society of India
- 11 years experience of treatment of Olfactory groove meningioma in tertiary
- Insular Glioma : Ten year experience from a tertiary care centre.
- Flouroscopic Detection of Ventral Wall Violation during C2 Intralaminar screw Insertion: A Descriptive study.
- Study on outcome analysis of Transforaminal interbody fusion with Transpedicular Screws and rods in lumbar spondylolisthesis and spondylolysis.
- A case of spontaneous acute subdural hematoma in Plasmodium Falciparum Malaria: A Systematic review.