Dr. Priti Santosh Hajare
Professor, Department of ENT and HNS
MBBS, DLO, DORL, DNB, PhD, MNAMS
Hindi, Marathi, English, Kannada
Senior ENT Surgeon and Professor having post graduate degree from Mumbai. Worked with world famous surgeon Dr LH Hiranandani and otologist Dr Anand Shah at Bombay hospital ,Mumbai.Trained at B J Wadia children hospital for Paediatric otolaryngology. Fellowship at Causse Ear Clinic , Beziers, France in otology . Completed PhD in Neonatal deafness .Cordinator for Free Cochlear Implant surgery Government scheme at KLE hospital.
- Otoneurology specialist
- PhD doctorate in Neonatal deafness, COCHLEAR IMPLANT surgery cordinator,
- Performed more than 1000 ear surgeries.
- Done various health camp for deafness in Children
- Teaching experience for Undergraduate and postgraduate for more than 18 years
- Examiner for both UG and PG
- Presented more than 25 papers at various conferences
- International publication – 25
- National publications – 10
- Regional publications – 8
- Membership of all National bodies of EAR, NOSE and Larynx