Dr. Rajendra Bhandankar
Chief Consultant, Joint Replacement Unit
MBBS, MS (Ortho), FRCS
Orthopaedics (Joint Replacement & Arthoscopy)
Kannada, Hindi, Marathi, English
Graduation and post graduation in Orthopaedics from prestigious Goa Medical College, Goa. Joint Replacement and Arthroscopy training in United Kingdom from 1997 to 2002. Founder Joint Replacement and Arthroscopy Unit at KLES Hospital in 2002. Since then performing exclusive hip and knee joint replacements with very good results.
- Arthritis of Hip and knee joints
- Primary and Revision Hip and knee replacement surgery
- Arthroscopy of Knee
- Promotion of mental health and Psychological well-being of adolescents using life skill approach.
- Physical health and severe mental illness- refocusing the gaze
- Dementia care
- Research methods in communicable and non communicable diseases.
- Impact of COVID 19 on children with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
- Health policy and opening the economy
- Genetics and associated diseases
- Pain management