Dr. Ranajit Beeranna Naik
Jr Consultant Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery
MBBS, DrNB ( Cardiothoracic and vascular surgery )
Cardio Vascular Thoracic Surgery
Kannada, Hindi, English, Konkani, Telugu, Marathi
I have joined KLES Dr. Prabhakar Kore Hospital & MRC, Belagavi as Jr. Consultant Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery from November – 2022. I have completed my Doctorate of National Board (DrNB) from Narayana Multispecialty Hospital, Jaipur (unit of Narayana Health) in October – 2022.
I have been a part of nearly 1000 cardiothoracic and vascular cases that include complex adult cardiac and aortic, pediatric and minimal invasive procedures.
- Coronary artery bypass grafting
- Valve repair / replacement
- Simple / Complex congenital heart disease
- Vascular surgery
- Felicitated by Federation of Indian Medical Association and Doctors for You Foundation for contribution during the COVID pandemic 2020.
- Best Book – Medical Science in Kannada language for the year 2019 , awarded by Karnataka State Science and Technology Academy , Government of Karnataka, India.
- Indian Council of Medical Research(ICMR) –Short Term Studentship awardee twice in 2011 and 2013
- Authored 5 books in Kannada
- Published 11 articles in National and International peer reviewed journals
- Presented 15 papers in National / International conferences
Fellowship and Membership
- Member, Indian Association of Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgeons ( IACTS )
- Indian Medical Association, Junior Doctors Network ( IMA- JDN) 2022
- Currently pursuing Fellowship in Critical Care Echocardiography