Dr. Rohan Mohandas
Consultant, Ayush Clinic
BAMS, MD (Ayu), PhD (currently pursuing)
Ayush Clinic (Alternative Medicine)
English, Hindi, Kannada, Marathi, Konkani, Telugu
Shri. Rohan Mohandas is an enthusiastic doctor by profession and passionate teacher of Indian system of medicine – Ayurveda.
Currently serving as a Assistant Professor department of Kayachikitsa (internal medicine)at KAHER‘s Shri BMK Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya, postgraduate studies & research centre, Shahapur – belagavi
well known as “KLE AYURWORLD” and providing his expertise in holistic health care services as consultant in department of Kayachikitsa (internal medicine) and Srishti fertility centre at KLE Ayurveda hospital Shahapur, belagavi.
The above referred Vaidya has expertise in Ayurvedic cure for Non – communicable acute and chronic health ailments of musculoskeletal system, cerebrovascular and cardiovascular accidents, gastrointestinal conditions, allergic and autoimmune skin diseases, Male infertility & sexual disorders and various metabolic disorders, with holistic & multi modal approach with herbal medicines, Panchakarma therapies and lifestyle modifications. Also expertised in Marma therapy (emergency pain management techniques).
Vaidya Shri Rohan Mohandas is credited with several publications & participated in several national & international workshops & conferences. He has been successful and recognised in conducting several public outreach activities to make Ayurveda “Reach To Each”. He holds a vital part in various Research projects in the field of medicine, infertility and sexual problems, and has trained many aspirers in Ayurveda holistic health care services.
Vaidya Rohan is also a supporting member of esteemed Association of Ayurvedic Professionals of North America, Inc. (AAPNA) United States of America. He is an expert reviewer for international & national medical journals (Ayurveda).
His mission – “AYURVEDA REACH TO EACH”
- Musculoskeletal disorders
- Cerebrovascular accident (Stroke)
- Cardiovascular accidents
- Gastrointestinal diseases
- Respiratory diseases
- Allergic and autoimmune skin diseases
- Male infertility & sexual disorders
- Metabolic disorders (Diabetes mellitus, hypertension and endocrine disorder etc)
- Academic excellence awards by Indian medical association, (2016, 2022).
- Best papers / poster at national & international symposiums.
- Recognitions at various public outreach activities.
Vaidya Rohan is a supporting member of:
- Association of Ayurvedic Professionals of North America, Inc. (AAPNA) United States of America.
- Active member of VISHWA AYURVEDA PARISHAD (India)
- He is an expert reviewer for international & national medical journals (Ayurveda).
- 5 international publications.