Dr. Sandesh Jogalekar
English, Hindi, Kannada, Marathi
As Psychologist I have treated many kinds of behavioural, emotional, social and mental health issues in children and adolescents.
The conditions and situations I treat as Psychologist are;
- Abuse, Including physical, emotional and child neglect.
- Anger issues
- Coping with a new diagnosis or living with a chronic illness.
- Developmental and learning difficulties, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, intellectual disability, autism spectrum disorder, dyslexia and communication disorders.
- Disruptive behavior disorder, including conduct disorders and oppositional defiant disorder.
- Eating disorders, including anorexia, bulimia and binge eating disorders.
- Coping with family issues, grief and loss.
- Identity and self esteem issues, including body dysmorphic disorders and gender dysphoria.
- Mental health conditions, including depression, anxiety, phobias, obsessive compulsive disorder OCD and Post traumatic stress disorder PTSD
- Sleep disorders, including insomnia, nightmares and sleep anxiety. Etc..
- Neuro Psychology
- Cognitive Psychology
- Behaviour science
- Clinical and rehabilitation Psychology
- Promotion of mental health and Psychological well-being of adolescents using life skill approach.
- Physical health and severe mental illness- refocusing the gaze
- Dementia care
- Research methods in communicable and non communicable diseases.
- Impact of COVID 19 on children with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
- Health policy and opening the economy
- Genetics and associated diseases
- Pain management