Dr. Sanjay Kambar
Specialist in Diabetes
MBBS, MD, FGSI, Diploma in Diabetes
Kannada, English , Hindi
Dr Sanjay Kambar, pursued MBBS from Al-Ameen Medical College, Vijayapura in 2001.
MD Community Medicine from J.N. Medical College, Belagavi in 2004.
Diploma in Diabetology, Annamalai University (T.N), 2006. Fellowship from the Geriatric Society of India in 2016.
He has been Actively involved in conducting screening camps, World Diabetes Day Awareness programs and Summer camps for children with diabetes, delivering community health talks, Regular OP/IP diabetes care services, academic research and clinical trials.
- Non communicable Diseases and Geriatrics
- International Diabetes Federation (IDF), Belgium fellowship grant in December 2006.
- Presented research paper at 10th Cambridge Diabetes Seminar (CDS) July 2008, UK
- International Diabetes Epidemiology Group (IDEG) fellowship grant in October 2009, Australia
- Poster Presentation at the 13th International Diabetes Epidemiology Group (IDEG) December 2013 – Melbourne, Australia
- M.V.Jali, Sanjay Kambar, Shridhar Ghagane Sujata M. Jali, ” Disease burden amongst elderly patients in a tertiary care centre” RGUHS Journal of Medical Sciences, October 2018, .vol.8.issue 4:174-179.
- M.V.Jali, Sanjay Kambar, Sujata M. Jali, Nandita Pawar, Prachi Nalawade “Prevalence of thyroid dysfunction among type 2 diabetes mellitus patients” Diabetes & Metabolic Syndrome: Clinical Research & Reviews 2017 Nov;11 Suppl 1:S105-S108
- M.V.Jali, Sanjay Kambar, Sujata M. Jali and Murigendra B. Hiremath Fibrocalculous pancreatic diabetes in adult” Adv Biomed Res 2015, 4:184
- Jali MV, Desai BR, Gowda S, Kambar S, Jali SM. A hospital-based study of the prevalence of gestational diabetes mellitus in an urban population of India Eur Rev Med Pharmacol Sci. 2011 Nov;15(11):1306-10.
- Jali MV, Patil VD, Jali SM, Gowda S, Kambar S. Type 1 diabetes mellitus with ketoacidosis. Indian Journal of Pediatrics, vol.76, April, 2009:424-6.
- Jali MV, Kambar Sanjay Prevalence of diabetes amongst family members of known diabetics International Journal of Diabetes in Developing Countries volume 26(2) Apr-Jun 2006: 81-5.