Dr. Sanjiv Kumar
Professor and Principal
English, Hindi, Kannada, Marathi, Bangali, Oriya
28 years of Academic, clinical, and administrative experience. Presently working as Principal and professor KLEU institute of Physiotherapy and serving to KLES Dr. Prabhakar Kore hospital and MRC as a consultant for neuro physiotherapy. Practices Motor relearning process, PNF, Sensory rehabilitation, Roods approach, Manual therapies, Tapping, Functional reeducation, Movement therapy, Ergonomics, accessibility care for neurological cases like hemiplegia, paraplegia, nerve injury, head injury, GBS, fascial palsy etc. KLES Dr Prabhakar Kore hospital and MRC houses an advanced physiotherapy center available for catering therapies to patient in this part of Karnataka and I am the part of it. Involved in various clinical research and patient management using above mentioned interventions/techniques and achieved optimal outcomes for the patient. Published 47 article presented 06 articles, resource person for 11 conference, 06 workshop, 13 webinar. Served as member / chairmen BOS for 13 different institution and Served as editorial committee member for 06 different journals. Chaired 10 scientific session in different conference and was panelist for various deliberations related physiotherapy education and practices. Received 09 awards and prizes in the field of physiotherapy. I also a recognized guide for PG and PhD program. I am available every day for consultation in morning hours for admitted and out patients.
- Neuro Physiotherapy
- 2nd Prize of Jay Surgical Junior Best Paper Award in XXXIII Annual Conference of IAP at Chandigarh
- PhD Awarded in May 2011 by KLE University
- Best Teacher Award by KLE University for 2013 for Physiotherapy Faculty awarded on 5th September 2013.
- Dr. M G Mokashi Best physiotherapist/ physiotherapy teacher awarded on 11Nov 2014 at National conference PHYSIO-CON 2014 Bangalore.
- Physio Ratan award in IIIrd International conference on Physical Therapy held on 17 to 21st Dec 2014, at AIIMS New Delhi.
- Fellowship IAP award 2015 at 53rd National conference held at Shimla
- Eminent personality award (Physiotherapy) from the hands of Shri Vijai Sardesai ( Minister TCP & Agriculture Goa) at International Physiotherapy conference “Aquacon 2017” Goa
- Dr N S Yadav Oration award at Physiocon Chandigarh on 11/11/2017
- IAP Oration Award at 59th IAP Annual conference kolkotta on 7th and 8th May 2022
- 47 articles published in national and international journal
- Life member of Indian Association of Physiotherapist. (L-3303)