Dr. Santosh D. Hajare
Chief Consultant Gastroenterologist
MBBS, MD, DM, DNB.MNAMS (Gastro)
English, Kannada, Marathi, Hindi
Has joined as an Assistant professor in the Department of Medical Gastroenterology on 1st November 2001 in KLES Dr. Prabhakar Kore Hospital & MRC. I pursued my MBBS & MD Medicine in JNMC Belgaum and DM Gastroenterology in JSMC Mumbai on 2001. Presently working as Professor & Head, Department of Medical Gastroenterology at J.N. Medical College and chief consultant Gastroenterologist at K.L.E.S Dr. Prabhakar Kore Hospital & MRC Belgaum.
- Passed SSLC Board Examination in April 1983 with distinction.
- Higher secondary Education: Passed in 1985 with first class.
- M.B.B.S: from June 1985 to December 1989
Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum, Karnataka.
Medical Internship: From Jan.1990 to December 1990 on rotation in all departments.
- M.D. (Gen. Medicine): from July 1992 to august 1995.
J.N.M.C. Belgaum, Karnataka.
During this period presented a Dissertation titled “Thrombolytic Therapy in acute Myocardial Infarction.”
- D.M. (Gastroenterology): Seth G.S. Medical College and KEM Hospital, Mumbai
Affiliated to Mumbai University from July 1998 to July 2001.submitted a dissertation on “Natural history of Alcoholic Chronic Pancreatitis.” During this period.
- D.N.B (Gastroenterology): Passed the prestigious Diplomate of National Board Examination
In Gastroenterology held in Hyderabad, at National level in November 2000 at first attempt.
- M.N.A.M.S: I have been awarded the membership of National Academy of Medical Sciences, New Delhi in 2002.
- All Diagnostic and Therapeutic GI Endoscopies
- Management of All Liver Disease
- Management of All Digestive Disease
- Liver Transplantation