Dr. Santosh Mathapati
M.B.B.S, M.S, DNB, Surgical Oncology
English, Kannada, Marathi, Hindi
After having completed training in New Delhi I came back to my hometown only with intention that people from around this region also benefit from the advances of cancer Surgery experienced by the people staying in the Capital. I strive not only to treat cancer but also make valuable contributions in prevention, early diagnosis and treatment of Cancer. I intend to increase the cancer awareness and make cancer therapy reachable to the general society as early diagnosis results in earlier stage of detection of cancer which will tranlate to better survival and quality of life.
- Breast Conservation Surgery for Cancer Breast.
- Minimally invasive surgery for Gastro intestinal
- Gynecological cancers.
- Head and neck cancers.
- Soft tissue and Bone sarcoma
- Fellow in Indian Association of Gastro intestinal endoscopic surgeons.
- Oncoplastic Breast conservation surgery.
- VATS Surgery for thymic tumours.
- Member of association of surgeons of India.
- Member of IMA.
- Member of Indian Association of gastrointestinal endoscopic Surgeons.
- Member of Indian Association of Surgical Oncology.
- Member of Indian Association of Surgical Gastroenterology