Dr. Sarang Shete
Joint Replacement and Arthoscopy Unit Incharge
MD(Physician), DNB(Ortho), MNAMS
Orthopaedics (Joint Replacement & Arthoscopy)
Hindi, English, Kannada, Marathi, Russian
Dr. Sarang Shete has more than a decade long experience in the field of Joint Replacement and Arthroscopic surgeries. He has expertise in Executing modern techniques of joint surgeries utilising Navigated, CAS-computer Assisted surgeries, Robotic knees and Hip surgeries. Previously he has gained diverse experience by working at numerous prestigious institutes in India and abroad. He has performed demanding and complicated Joint surgeries on international patients & pts of diversities and syndromic complexities. He is skillfull in the management of routine and complex fractures of the pelvis and Acetabulum. Hip to ankle elbow and shoulder fractures, polytrauma cases, Joint Replacements primary Total knee -TKR, Total Hip Replacements-THR, shoulder hemi & Reverse Replacements, UKA-uni knee Arthroplasty, Arthroscopic ACL/PCL/MCL Ligaments, meniscus tears, rotator cuff, SLAP repairs/Orthopedics and oncological tumor mega prosthetic replacements like TFR-Total Femur and distal femur Replacements, deformity correction surgeries, Osteoporosis, Bone and joint infections. Skilled in Re Revision & staged Revision Arthroplasty surgeries. He has expertise in the management of failed, complicated. Neglected, rejected orthopedic muscoloskeletal ailments & is reported for being a compassionate doctor backed with substantial research work and academic excellence.
- Joint Replacements & Arthroscopy
- Felicitations from numerous administrative offices and ministers for free camps and social work done in Maharastra/Goa and North Karnataka.
- MNAMS:Member National Academy of Medical Sciences
- ISHKS:Indian society of Hip and knee surgeons.
- Life member of IOA/KOA/NMC/KMC/DMC
- Book chapter: Templating in arthroplasty (2nd edition: Orthopedics and PG Companion)
- LLD in THR
- Outcomes in Total hip arthroplasty : published in European journal of molecular and clinical medicine. 2023.
- International journal of scientific research: Rare case report Management of isolated trapezoid fracture.