Dr. Siddalingeshwar Neeli
M.Ch (Urology), DNB (Urology)
Kannada, English, Hindi, Marathi
After graduating from Karnataka Medical College, Hubli Dr Siddalingeshwar Neeli pursued his general surgical training from B J Medical College Pune, oncology training from Tata Memorial Hospital Mumbai and Urology training from T N Medical College and Nair Hospital Mumbai. He is working in J N Medical College and KLES Dr Prabhakar Kore Hospital and MRC since 2005 and is currently heading the Department of Urology.
His areas of interest include Urooncology, Reconstructive Urology, Laparoscopic Urology and Renal transplantation.
- Reconstructive Urology
- Laparoscopic Urology
- Renal Transplantation
- Female Urology
- Past President and Secretary of Karnataka Urology Association
- Treasurer of Association of Southern Urologists
- Member of Board of Suudies KAHER
- Member of Urological Society of India
- Member of Association of Southern Urologists
- Member of Karnataka Urology Association