Dr. Smitha K S
Consultant and Professor
MBBS, MS, FICO, PhD
Kannada, Marathi, Hindi, English
Gold medalist in MS. I work in anterior segment and paediatric Ophthalmology. Principal investigator in many national and international clinical trials. Professor in JNMC. PhD in eye problems of special children(children with cerebral palsy, Down syndrome, ADHD etc). Running a Cerebral visual impairment clinic catering to the needs of these children which is unique in North karnataka.
- Phacoemulsification cataract surgery
- Cerebral visual impairment
- Small incision cataract surgery
- Lacrimal surgeries
- Paediatric cataract surgery
- General Oculoplasty
- Gold Medal in MS.
- PhD from KAHER.
- Certificate of Merit in FICO.
- Around 20 publications.