Dr. Somanath Sanikop
Consultant Senior Orthopaedician
MBBS, MS (ortho), MCh (UK)
Kannada, Marathi, Hindi, English
After finishing his mbbs and ms orthopaedics joined Bombay municipal hospital as a registrar for 1 year.
Then went to England for higher surgical training from 1999 to 2006.
During this tenure he completed AO trauma,ATLS, joint replacement and other surgical training.
Also got MCh orthopedics degree from University of Dundee, Scotland.
From year 2006 he is working in this institute as a consultant orthopedics surgeon and has trained so many orthopedics postgraduates who are working in India and abroad.
He has several National and International publications in his name and keeps visiting several premier institutes in India and abroad for sharing his expertise.
- Arthroscopy and Sports injury
- Royal Stanmore hospital certified courses
- General Medical Council,United kingdom
- Indian Orthopedics Association
- Karnataka Orthopedics Association
- Karnataka Medical Council