Dr. Sudha Ramesh
Consultant & Incharge
MBBS, DRM, DNB (NUCLEAR MEDICINE)
English, Hindi, Kannada
Completed my MBBS from JNMC, Belagavi.
Diploma in RADIATION MEDICINE (DRM) NUCLEAR MEDICINE from Radiation Medicine Centre (BARC) Tata Memorial Hospital Annexe, Mumbai.
Diplomate of NATIONAL BOARD (DNB) NUCLEAR MEDICINE from P. D. Hinduja National Hospital & Medical Research Centre, Mumbai.
My aim is to familiarize the branch of diagnostic nuclear medicine as a poignant and adjunctive modality in other major areas of medicine.
Spread awareness about thyroid carcinoma and role of radioiodine therapy in its management.
Bring in to practice other treatment modalities in nuclear medicine apart from radioiodine.
- High dose therapies
- General Nuclear medicine
- PET/CT scans
- Nuclear Cardiology
- Dr. (Maj Gen) Lakshmipathy Award for the best oral presentation of research for original paper titled: “Role of FDG PET-CT in grading Chondrosarcoma”
- At the 16th Annual Conference of the ANMPI, hosted jointly by the Department of Nuclear Medicine & PET-CT at Aster Medcity and the Association of Nuclear Medicine Physicians of India, held on the 22nd and 23rd of September 2018 at the Grand Hyatt, Kochi
- PRRT with 177 Lu-DOTATATE in Carcinoid Heart Disease: a contraindication or a promising treatment approach bettering chances for corrective surgery? http://tech.snmjournals.org/content/early/2018/06/06/jnmt.118.210179
- Metastatic or locally advanced mediastinal neuroendocrine tumours: outcome with 177Lu-DOTATATE-based peptide receptor radionuclide therapy and assessment of prognostic factors https://europepmc.org/article/med/31343606
- Differential Physiological Sodium Iodide Symporter Expression in Lactating Breasts https://japi.org/x2d46494/differential-physiological-sodium-iodide-symporter-expression-in-lactating-breasts