Dr. Vijay Kage
Professor, HOD and Vice Principal
English, Kannada, Hindi, Marathi
Having 23 years of experience in academic, clinical and administrative skills. Working as a consultant Physiotherapist in Dr. Prabhakar Kore Hospital and MRC Belagavi. Certified and trained in several professional treatment/assessment approaches: Taping, Maitland mobilization, Mulligans approach, Pilates, IASTM, Matrix rhythm therapy, dry needling etc. Also involved in clinical research and patient rehabilitation achieving good outcomes by using the above techniques. A total of around 40 Publications in National and International Journals.
- Orthopaedic Physiotherapy
- Sports Rehabilitation
- Postural Correction
- Exercise Rehabilitation
- Manual Therapy
- Best Teacher award, KLE University (2007-2009)
- PhD , KAHER 2017
- Best Teacher Award’ for the year 2018 by KAHER Institute of Physiotherapy. Belagavi.
- Worked towards designing prototype of turnbuckle osteoarthritis knee brace with sensor based assessment of forces.
- Advisory member of Indian Journal of Physical Therapy and Research
- Resource person at several CME, conference, camps and workshops at national & regional levels.
- Institutional IQAC Co-Ordinator, KAHER Institute of Physiotherapy, Belagavi, 2019 till date”
- Research Publications in national and International journals – 40
- Presentation – 11
- Member Indian Association of Physiotherapist- 36680
- Member Society of Indian Physiotherapist – 0339