Dr. Vinayak B Angadi
BAMS, MD PANCHAKARMA, Pursuing Ph.D
Ayush Clinic (Alternative Medicine)
Kannada, English, Hindi, Marathi
Dr Vinayak B Angadi is an Ayurveda practitioner, academician, researcher who is specialized in Panchakarma and treats diseases related to Musculoskeletal Disorders, Infertility, Neurological Disorders, Neuromuscular Disorders, Metabolic Disorders, Joint Disorders, Lifestyle diseases and Rejuvenation with experience of over 03 years.
Currently he is holding a post of Consultant, Assistant professor, department of Panchakarma and Chief Coordinator IT Cell at Shri B M Kankanawadi Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya, Belagavi, Karnataka, India and Consultant at AYUSH Clinic at KLE’s Dr. Prabhakar Kore Hospital & Medical Research Centre Nehru Nagar Belagavi.
- Musculoskeletal Disorders
- Neurological Disorders
- Neuromuscular Disorders
- Metabolic Disorders
- Joint Disorders
- Lifestyle diseases
- Files a patent on drug development
- 5 International Publication.
- Developed and Published manual on standard operating procedures for Panchakarma procedures.
- Editorial board member / Reviewer for 16 Journal.