- Clinical diagnosis and patient care for optimal outcomes in Gynecological malignancies-IP/OPD services.
- Staging surgery for carcinoma of the cervix, ovary, endometrium, vulva, vagina, fallopian tube and uterine sarcoma.
- Fertility sparing staging surgery for carcinoma ovary, cervix and endometrium in young patients.
- Enhanced recovery after surgery(ERAS) protocols for postoperative management of gynecological malignancies enabling shorter hospital stay and day care surgical programs.
- Sentinel lymph node biopsy using ICG dye for carcinoma endometrium-open and minimal invasive surgery.
- Medical management of carcinoma endometrium with infertility.
- Colposcopy, vulvovaginoscopy and guided biopsy.
- Ablative procedure for preinvasive lesions of the cervix with LEEP.
- Primary HPV based cervical cancer screening and guided management.
- Genetic counselling, evaluation and management of hereditary cancers of the ovary and uterus.