Dr. Ravi S Jatti
The Department of Orthopaedics was established in 1977 & since then the department is proud to have many experienced senior faculties to provide a safe and quality patient care. So far more than 100 have been awarded MS(Orthopaedics) and more than 142 Postgraduate Diploma in Orthopaedics.
Many of the faculty have been trained abroad, completed fellowships, and completed AO course and ATLS course.
The young dynamic surgeons have completed fellowships in Arthroscopy, Arthroplasty and Spine Surgery and performing high quality surgeries by updating themselves with current innovative techniques.
Department faculty are involved in research including clinical drug trials, PG Teaching Programmes, Presentations and Publications.
Department of Orthopaedics has been offering Ph.D. Programme in Orthopaedics since a decade. At present the Department has 4 units, with 7 Professors, 4 Associate Professors, 7 Assistant Professors, 4 Senior Residents and 30 Junior Residents.
Many of the faculty have been providing voluntary services through Rotary club Lions club and NGO’s & provided services to treat victims of natural calamities.
The Department faculty have presented Scientific Programmes at Regional / State / National / International Level conferences and also Published Scientific work in Peer Reviewed Journals.
- Arthroscopy surgeries
- Arthroplasty / Joint Replacement surgeries
- Spine Surgery, Back Pain Management
- Fracture Management / Poly-trauma
- Deformity correction (llizarov)
- Paediatric Orthopaedics
- Trauma Care and Emergency Medical Services
- Osteo Arthritis and Osteoporosis Management
- Orthopaedic oncology
- Polytrauma & Emergency Management
- General and Complex Fractures treatment
- Paediatric Conditions – CTEV, DDH, Osteomyelitis.
- Spine Surgery – Backache, Disc prolapse, Nerve entrapments etc.
- Knee and Shoulder Injuries
- Knee Arthroscopy
- Ligament injuries
- ACL/PCL injuries
- Meniscus repair
- Shoulder Arthroscopy
- Rotator cuff injuries
- Slap tears
- Shoulder Dislocations (Bankart lesions)
- Frozen Shoulder
- Primary and Revision Total Knee Replacement & Total Hip Replacement for Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid arthritis and Post traumatic Joint Problems
- Infections of bones, Joints and Spine
- Deformity correction (IIizarov)
Committed to Provide You The Best Services
MBBS, MS Orthopedics, Fellowship in Joint replacement and Fellowship in Arthroscopy
MBBS, M.S.( ORTHOPAEDICS)
Professor & HOD orthopaedics & consultant in orthopaedics