Dr. Meenakshi B R (Kathvate)
Paediatric endocrine disorders deal with hormonal disorders in children. Hormonal disorders include thyroid or pubertal disorders, childhood diabetes, calcium and bone disorders, etc.
We also deal with short stature in children.
- Hormonal stimulation test based on suspected etiology
- Short stature
- Type 1 diabetes
- Thyroid disorders
- Pubertal disorders (early or delayed)
- Calcium and bone disorders
- Steroid and its side effects
- Childhood obesity
- Water and electrolyte disorders
Committed to Provide You The Best Services
Dr. Shaila Pachapure
MBBS MD (Pediatrics), Fellowship in Pediatric and Adolescent Endocrinology