OBG & Gynac
Useful Hints by Department Of OBG & GYN
- Women who are pregnant (Antivial women) for the first time should necessarily know the changes in the body, position of the baby & mother should be mentally prepared for the normal (vaginal) delivery only.
- All pregnant women should follow proper exercise, nutrition & lifestyle system
- In KLE we have achieved in bringing out more normal deliveries with more than 60% women having normal deliveries. Normal delivery is very important in order to maintain good health over a long period of time.
- We do Free baby deliveries in our Free Labour Room
- We have the required expert Gynaecologists & experienced nursing staff to take take care of mother & baby
- We treat & cure all types of ladies health issues with round the clock doctor’s availability
- We started counselling more people for proper family planning methods. This resulted in more & more patients adopting family planning methods year after year.
Senior Medical Officer
Dept of GYNEAC & OBG
KLES Dr Prabhakar Kore Hospital & MRC,
(Mon –Sat, 9 AM – 2PM)