Dr. Kumar Vinchurkar
The department of Surgical Oncology was started on 4th February 2012, on the occasion of World Cancer Day. The department caters to all cancers and is involved in the diagnosis and surgical management of cancer.
- The department of Surgical Oncology deals with all aspects of cancer.
- Surgical Oncology department is involved in screening for cancer, diagnosing and treating pre-malignant conditions, diagnosis and treatment of all cancers.
- The department performs curative cancer surgery as well as palliative surgery to make the patients comfortable.
- The department performs minimal invasive surgery for cancer as and when required.
- All solid organ cancers are treated in the department of Surgical Oncology